Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on Socialmediapusher.com web site are provided “as is”. Socialmediapusher.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Socialmediapusher.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Socialmediapusher.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Socialmediapusher.com’s Internet site, even if Socialmediapusher.com or a Socialmediapusher.com’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Socialmediapusher.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Socialmediapusher.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Socialmediapusher.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Socialmediapusher.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Socialmediapusher.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Socialmediapusher.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Socialmediapusher.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at support at Support@Socialmediapusher.net
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 24 hours of their purchase before their orders have been started. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at support at Socialmediapusher.com. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Socialmediapusher.com reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
There will be no refunds once an order is delivered. If the followers drop after a few days, customers can ask for a refill.
After 30 days there will be no refills, or refunds for any case, And we can only send refills to the original Instagram username, if you change your Instagram username, your order will not be eligible for a free refill
1. This service will only be used for promotional purposes for your photo’s on Instagram.
2. You will not upload anything into this service’s rotation that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Instagram community.
3. You shall not knowingly exploit the system. You can't use any other website to buy followers at the same time, or get followers from any other method like giveaways, friends, To be elegible for any free refill claim, you should only use our service within the agreed time period. If you use any other service at the sametime, your order will not be elegible for free refill offer. We record each Instagram account start count at the begining, So we can only match your start count + ordered followers amount only. We can always offer refills only to match your start count + ordered followers amount only. You can't ask more than that.
4. The service sometimes might deliver later than the planned date stated on the website’s order page. This can be completely normal. Contact our support team if your order isn’t delivered in time, they will most likely find a suitable solution. Late delivery does not mean you will get a refund.
5. Late delivery does not mean you will get a refund.
6. The amount you purchase is not guaranteed. It can be a bit more. If it’s less, contact our support team.
7. You use this service on your own risk. We are not responsible for any of the consequences that may occur because of using our service. It’s 100% your own (the buyer/customer) risk.
8. People might in some cases unsubscribe to your channel. If this happens, feel free to contact our support. They will probably find a suitable solution. You dont have the right to claim a refund in this case.
9. We offer a 30-day replacement (refill) guarantee on our followers with the following conditions:
– The warranty is only applicable for the last order made and to the original Instagram Username. If you change the Instagram username, We can't send a free refill. In this case you will have to change back the username to the original format and let us know.
– We will NOT refill if the followers have dropped below the startcount of the last order for followers for this specific account.
Social Media Pusher (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Social Media Pusher website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Address: 71-75 SHELTON STREET, COVENT GARDEN, LONDON, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM